About the course
The AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform a security role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge about securing the AWS platform. This course is specially designed for the aspirants who intend to give the AWS Certified Security Specialty certification and as well for those who want to master the AWS Security as well.
Throughout the course, we look into various Real World scenario and look into why do website gets hacked, what could have been done to prevent it and learn the best practices related to Security for your AWS environment.
What you will learn:
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- The ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risks